Musandam & Dibba Cruise + Lunch
- Duration: 11 Hours (approx.)
All guests are required to carry original passports
on the day of this excursion as passports are mandatory and other forms of ID's
would not be accepted (including Emirates ID's)
guests are required to email their passport copies 72 hours prior to the
excursion and the tour will be subject to approval from the check point
Be enticed by the calm and clear waters of Musandam. Get aboard a traditional Arabic dhow, with comfortable seating and lots of activities to keep you entertained. Cruising through the Fjords of Musandam, Strait of Hormuz and the coast line of Dibba, enjoy a lavish buffet lunch, coupled with refreshments. Enjoy the scenery of this picturesque landscape away from the hustle bustle of the city. Dolphins may also be spotted occasionally.
The Musandam - Dibba trip and its activities are dependent on sea / weather conditions.
Trips may be rescheduled with / without prior notice due to such reasons
All guests are required to carry original passports on the day of this excursion as passports are mandatory and other forms of ID's would not be accepted (including Emirates ID's)
All guests are required to email their passport copies 72 hours prior to the excursion and the tour will be subject to approval from the check point
Guests are requested to carry their swim wear, towels, sun lotion, a change of clothes etc.
- Pick Up
- Permission formalities for crossing the check point
- Dhow cruising (for 6 hours approx.)
- Site- Seeing in a speed boat
- International Buffet lunch
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Tea, coffee and fruits.
- Provision of Snorkeling equipments, life- jackets and one- line fishing equipments
- Dolphins are also spotted in Musandam peninsula, seasonally.
- Drop off
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount